jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

How Bizarre....

1. Richieb799 profile image66
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

How bizarre, my best hub which uses a keyword that receives 6million views a month and ranks as 3rd on Google, Ask and Conduit's first page has only been receiving 500 views a day through January.. it averaged at around 700-1000 views a day during 2010.

For some strange reason, search.conduit has showed -1 searches in 24hours, Ive never seen a minus symbol before! and why since like I said in the latter paragraph, I have received thousands for this particular hub in the past through them?

1. Pcunix profile image90
      Pcunixposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I see that -1 almost every day.  I have asked about it before; never got an answer.

2. 0
      china manposted 5 years ago in reply to this

a minus figure is normally the result of the calculation element of the number crunching, that there is calculation is clear in the small print that covers the possibilities of incorrect or estimated results.  In science experiemnts with three or mroe variables that are being kind of averaged or compounded to produce an index number they need to use additional permutations to prevent a negative number being produced.  The most likely explanation fo rthe google negative is the inclusion in the calculation of the dropping rate or trend, it should show a corresponding (and also unreal) big jump when it goes back up.

2. Ellarose92 profile image61
    Ellarose92posted 5 years ago

wow this is odd, i hope your able to figure it out.