jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

€10 per Day new AdSense Target, how real?

1. accofranco profile image77
    accofrancoposted 5 years ago

i set my first adsense target last year: €1 per day, and i am above it...is it achievable: €10 per day, my 2011 first quarter adsense revenue target, if yes, kindly drop more practical tips to achieve this within the shortest timeframe...any new technique, secret, tip off, ideas, etc.

please i would prefer what you have tried and it worked, not what you read somewhere...your practical and experience based ideas will be highly appreciated, thanks.

2. salt profile image65
    saltposted 5 years ago

Im pretty close to where you are re the adsense earnings. I am about to work on traffic and I know there are some great hubs done on traffic building.

Good luck and we will both get there!!!

3. accofranco profile image77

thanks salt...we will, but i had love to hear from some successful hubbers on how they achieved this similar target in less timeframe...remain blessed salt,lets hope one would post.

1. warchild75 profile image48
      warchild75posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Im on about $10 a day,you are going to have to keep writing im afraid,lots of good quality content and sprinkled with some SEO knowlege is the way forward,i wrote 90 hubs in 1 year as a starting point and jumped from about 10 dollars a month to the same per day,just write,write,write,sorry if thats not what u wanted to hear.If you have the time make it your target to reach 100 hubs within two months and see how that improves your income!!

1. cceerpp profile image60
        cceerppposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks a lot for your ever informative advice and tips on SEO and Hub authoring.

4. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
    Ultimate Hubberposted 5 years ago

Quite achievable if you do your keyword research and SEO rite.

5. accofranco profile image77

i am still skeptical about this: i have 53 hubs, only three, one majorly is earning most of my income...i am always following this through my adsense channels' daily reports...please are you earning from all your hubs? i am serious about this, some of my hubs have earned not even a dollar for over a year plus now...what do i do? and they have traffic too.

concerning keyword research, i can boast of being expert in that field, but SEO...i am still progresing gradually, so i would be glad to hear more clues on SEO: let me know some sites to get more free backlinks and traffic.

in summary, i can write more hubs, but from  the experience i had from existing ones: only 3 hubs are earning me adsense income  out of 53 hubs, how am i sure that writing more would help to achieve my new adsense target of €10 per day? please i need more practical tips from experinced and successful hubbers lick Mark Knowles, Edmundson, Patty Inglish, etc.....please help, thanks.

6. IzzyM profile image84
    IzzyMposted 5 years ago

Most of my hubs earn zilch too, so you are not alone. The trick is to write around your successful hubs. Keep the ones you have, too, one day they might become popular, especially if they are evergreen.
    In my experience, even with applied SEO and keyword research, only some hubs do well.

7. accofranco profile image77

@Izzym, i quite agree with you...from my experience with business management and success, above all management principles and laws, luck plays a role...but i still believe some tricks exist to assist in increasing hub adsense earnings...if you know any, drop here please to assist all ambitious and prospective adsense achievers. thanks to all of you guys for contributing.