Strange Adsense Percentage

1. nlthomas profile image60
    nlthomasposted 5 years ago

I was checking my adsense account today and looking at my 3rd party access. Next to my hubpages account, it says 0% of content revenue. It wasn't like this before and I'm now concerned I've missed something.

I don't click my own links and only bookmark using reputable sites (not those submission websites). Are there any other reasons adsense would stop payment on a site? I wasn't notified about anything, just found it by accident.

Thanks in advance. I did a search for this, but didn't find anything related.

2. 0
    TopUniverseposted 5 years ago

Hubpages only shares the impressions with you that 60% of impressions to the author of the hub and remaining 40% of share belong to them. They are not entitled any % of revenue share on your page count. It is the reason that you are seeing 0% of revnue share on your adsense account.

Simply you get 100% revenue on your page impressions and hubpages gets 100% of revenue on their 40% of  impression shares.

1. nlthomas profile image60
      nlthomasposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ahh, okay. Thanks TopUniverse. I was wondering if that were the case. I just noticed my impressions elsewhere it says 40% beside it. So I was concerned.

All good now wink