Hub Score

1. Hunbbel Meer profile image91
    Hunbbel Meerposted 5 years ago

Yesterday I published my 3rd hub. (My 1st hub is on hubscore 80 right now, and my 2nd one is somewhere around 70-72)

But I couldn't find my answer that when I published my 3rd hub, and logged in again after 5-6 hours, despite moving up, it was on Hubscore 49 neutral

I check the STATS and 22 people from hubpages viewed that hub, and it got 3 comments from outsiders and 1 thumbs up vote.

I am unable to recognize the exact reason that why the score decreased. Please share your knowledge in this regard. Thanks

P.S: I created some links in my 3rd hub.

1. With my own Hub (The 1st one - No i wasn't promoting, it was necessary, it is a series of hubs, so I had to link it)

2. A youtube video

3. 1 shopping website (to give the links if anyone might want to purchase the items mention - NO AFFILIATE MARKETING)

4. To another hub (written by someone else - seemed useful to me and for my hub readers).

2. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 5 years ago

All hubs start off low, around 50, some rise from the day they were first written (even when not published) while others drop lower.
    No idea why. It happens to all of us. however, after a few days you should see them rise so don't worry smile

1. Hunbbel Meer profile image91
      Hunbbel Meerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ohk tongue
      Thanks for that positive feeling and the reply of course smile

Actually, I got a little concerned as the low-score hasn't got anything to linking the other (and one of my own) pages/articles/hubs/websites.