jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Can you post essays on Hubpages?

1. Kekemapa profile image60
    Kekemapaposted 6 years ago

I haven't read the rules thoroughly, so I was wondering if I could post any essays on here? They're from when I studied Philosophy last year.

1. paradigmsearch profile image85
      paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This might make your day. smile

http://hubpages.com/students

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

Why not read the rules first? BTW you can post your essays here.

Kekemapaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Because it's hard to navigate through my phone, and I'd have to wait until tomorrow to read the rules. Oh thanks, btw.

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
        Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago in reply to this

smile
        Welcome to HubPages Kekemapa! smile

Kekemapaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for the welcome Ultimate Hubber, and thank you too, for that link, paradigmsearch big_smile; it did just make my day smile

1. profile image0
            ssaulposted 6 years ago in reply to this

welcome and enjoy! smile

3. Spongy0llama profile image91
    Spongy0llamaposted 4 years ago

You most certainly are allowed to post essays, as long as they have already been graded and returned to you. Students always maintain the copyright of all of their academic work and are free to dispose thereof however they wish.

In fact, I started on HubPages thanks to an advertisement that offered a way (hubpages.com) for university students to make money off of their old essays. To date, I have transformed almost every essay I wrote at university into a hub, and most of them get regular traffic smile

1. VVanNess profile image84
      VVanNessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I've met tons of Hubbers on here that are making money strictly posting their school essays. I'm working on my Doctorate and have been considering doing the same thing. I think that's a wonderful idea.

As long as you are the one that wrote the essay, using original content, and referenced quotes and other material, there should be no problems.

working