jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Need Help making this hub compliant

1. 2besure profile image82
    2besureposted 5 years ago

Can someone tell me what is wrong with this hub, so that I can fix it?

http://hubpages.com/hub/Only-your-can-P … -Predators

1. Edweirdo profile image94
      Edweirdoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

One of my hubs once had its ads removed by HubPages becuase of its content - I emailed the team and they were very helpful! The ads were eventually re-enabled afterwards, so that should be your first step.

No guarantee that they will turn ads back on, but they are the only ones who can tell why ads were disabled and what yo do to get them back!

2besureposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for you suggestion.  I had tweaked it a few time with not response, so I have just left it.  I will write them.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

Who says there is anything wrong with it?

3. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 5 years ago

I believe your AdSense ads were removed because of the subject matter, and probably because of the words "molestation" and "sexual predators." Why don't you email the HP team -- I'm sure they can give you better direction. They are just trying to remain compliant with AdSense, btw.

Irohner, you are write. Tried other words but to no avail.  I have even looked at other hubs on similar subject and they have ads, so I was stumped.

4. melpor profile image89
    melporposted 5 years ago

2Besure, you do not have any advertisements on it. Did you turn on the "allow ads" button in your settings for this hub?

No, Melpor, Hubpages turned the ads off.  I need to write them to find out what I need to do to be them turned back on on this particular hub.

working