jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (19 posts)

Im 3 dollars off my google adsense payout!

1. salt profile image65
    saltposted 5 years ago

Yes, its been slow the last week, the turnover seems to have slowed as I get closer to the payout amount. I wait, I watch and think why cant this pick up, just one extra dollar per day. Last week you'd think my adsense was an olympic swimmer, this week, youd think it was an ever slowing rain drop.

1. iamalegend profile image74
      iamalegendposted 5 years ago in reply to this

2. 0
      ssaulposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hope you get there very soon before payout! smile

3. David 470 profile image86
      David 470posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Dude, I thought I might not make payment this month because of some bad days......

Right now, I need a little bit over 2$ to hit payout. This is the final day of January! I hope I can make it, otherwise, I will have to wait another month.

2. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Congrats Salt! smile big_smile

3. 0
    mtsi1098posted 5 years ago

good luck salt...these things are tough to predict...hang in there, you will get it smile

4. sid_candid profile image61
    sid_candidposted 5 years ago

Hi salt,
    I can understand your agonizing wait. I had to get $5 on the last day of the month before my first payout. Guess what? I got over $7 on that day and reached payout. Just like you it was a Monday. I guess if it was a weekend I may not have got there. I wish you luck to hit payout on the last day of January.

1. salt profile image65
      saltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks I didnt even think of it as the end of the month, just reaching that goal. As the next goal is to up the traffic flow whilst still working on all the things I want to!

5. txgal profile image75
    txgalposted 5 years ago

Congrats. I just made mine last week after a long time. I forgot about Hub Pages, but now I am trying to focus on it more.

6. kmackey32 profile image82
    kmackey32posted 5 years ago

That happens. I got my check in the mail yesterday....whoohoo...

1. salt profile image65
      saltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Wonderful! Im looking forward to my first one!

7. DPJake profile image61
    DPJakeposted 5 years ago

Sweet! Always motivating to hear other's getting a check in the mail....I watch my small change go up every week too smile

1. kmackey32 profile image82
      kmackey32posted 5 years ago in reply to this

The longer you are here and the more hubs you write, your small change will continue to grow....

8. CMHypno profile image90
    CMHypnoposted 5 years ago

I'm about £1.50 short of my payout this month, and its agonizing, so I sympathize with you Salt, especially if it is your first payout that you are waiting on

9. CASE1WORKER profile image87
    CASE1WORKERposted 5 years ago

good things come to those who wait!
    i have a feeling i will be in the same position next month, unless of course I habe an olympian day today

10. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 5 years ago

I passed the threshold a while back, but can concur that today has been a real slow week on Adsense.

11. salt profile image65
    saltposted 5 years ago

I dont mind either way, it means that I get a slightly larger payout next time and know that its already earnt. I can also then work on traffic and building better hubs. I need to work on a few to get this done.smile

12. Richieb799 profile image67
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

I passed the UK threshold on the 17th, I have been set back £30 less than I usually earn, I was hoping I hit £100 at least to round it up to a 3 figure earning, for that to happen I need to make £3.50 by the morning hmm seemed like things were returning after the January lows as well

13. salt profile image65
    saltposted 5 years ago

from what others have said, I believe that a smaller amount shows up before the finalized figure is entered.. could be wrong here, but its always good to be positivve!!!