jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

I didn't realize my username was my byline

1. 0
    funnyface1142posted 5 years ago

When I set up my account, I wasn't aware that my username would be my byline. I write for another website where my username and byline are different. I saw where I could close my account and start over. I haven't written any hubs yet, just playing around with the functions. My biggest concern is that I have had my Adsense and Amazon account linked to my email address for a year and was able to link it to my Hubpage account today without problems through my email address.

If I close this account, can I reopen one with the same email address that is also linked to my Adsense and Amazon. If not, I'll keep the account I have but I would prefer to use my byline that I use for all online publishing and not my nickname.

Thank you

2. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 5 years ago

What PD said. And don't argue with yourself on the forums. Another no-no. smile

1. paradigmsearch profile image90
      paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I just remembered that when I opened a second account at HP, HP insisted on a different email address. Who knows what else I have forgotten, so I deleted my previous post. You and the other pros can take this one. smile

Edit: And I am done for the day since I am tired and making mistakes. smile

3. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

Your email address on Adsense and on Hubpages can be different. My Adsense account has a completely different email address and I haven't had any problems with it.

1. 0
      funnyface1142posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ok. Still trying to decide. I have noticed that alot of people use nicknames and not their pen name. I just wanted to make sure that before I close this account, I won't have any problems opening another one with the same email address.