jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

New Hubber - Was wondering if somone can help me with a post.

1. kbtootie profile image61
    kbtootieposted 5 years ago

Hello - I write articles on books and I am trying to post a link for Kindle to my article. I went to Amazon and copied the HTML code they gave me but I have searched and cannot figure out where I should put it so that the ad comes up. I clicked on Code and pasted the link there but all it does is show the actual text.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks bunches
    Kristy smile

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

Hello, and welcome to HubPages. You cannot paste HTML code here, all you can do is create a textual link, possibly combined with an image (not clickable). Let me know if you need further instructions on how to do that.

3. Dale Nelson profile image31
    Dale Nelsonposted 5 years ago

Hi Kristy,

You cna add an amazon capsule just above your "stay tuned..." section and then click edit the capsule and select the keywords option and type in "lover awakened jr ward" and then click the block that says preview in browswer. Then highlight and copy and paste the title of the book you want or just select how many and then save the capsule.

Kindle is not offered in the above option.

For kindle, you have to go into your amazon associates page via the affiliate setting section in your "my account section at the top of this page" to enter amazon. At the top left is links and banners, go there. Once opened scroll down to the second amazon search box and select kindle store.Type in the search keywords again for the author and you will see a list with a block on the right that says get link.

The text link is the one you choose. This will need to be put into a link capsule and not an amazon capsule in your hub.

You now have the link, but need a picture. Once you have a picture upload it to a picture capsule like you did with the main picture at the beginning of your hub.

Use the sideways arrow in the capsule to move the picture alongside the link.

That should do it for kindle links in hubs. Dont forget to label the heading that it is the Kindle link.

1. kbtootie profile image61
      kbtootieposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Dan, that was really helpful.