jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Adsense Problem

1. mdlawyer profile image61
    mdlawyerposted 6 years ago

Long ago I had signed up at Blogger and published one article. Also I happened to apply for adsesne from Bloggger and it was declined.  Then the blogspot account was left abandoned and after some time the matter was out of my mind.

Later I joined hubpages and applied for adsense from Hubpages and the same was approved two weeks ago.  My account shows active, but today when I try to access my account shows only my first application through Blogspot.

What should I do? Please advise. Thanks

1. sarovai profile image63
      sarovaiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Is it active or not?

2. mdlawyer profile image61

It was approved a fortnight ago. It has been active and showing daily earnings. Yesterday also I could access the account and view the earnings. But today when I tried to access, it shows only my first application from my abandoned Blogspot account. At my Hubpages affiliate settings my adsense account is shown active. But when I click on the link, the said application only appears. There has been no e-mail from Google yet.

1. brandonhart100 profile image84
      brandonhart100posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Have you confirmed your pin and bank information etc...?

2. profile image0
      china manposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Maybe it is because you are only allowed one Adsense account ?  and you use the same account wherever you go and it all shows on the one account - I think.  So the original account IS your account with hubpages also.

3. mdlawyer profile image61

I am yet to receive the mail carrying the pin for address verification. On the second day of my account approval I reached the address verification threshold and it was stated in my account that they dispached the mail.  It will take around 3 weeks to reach me in India and is expected by next week.

1. sarovai profile image63
      sarovaiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hope your account is not abandoned due to invalid activities. Better you can ask the same question in google adsense forum.

4. mdlawyer profile image61

Thank you for the advice

5. Teylina profile image61
    Teylinaposted 6 years ago

mdlawyer, thanks for bringing this up. I'm thankful to all of you already pros for your input. I, too, having some trouble, but signed through hubpages. Still haven't heard from Google. Trying to straighten out w/o help, but did appreciate this q/a - thanks again

working