jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

I made my first selling hub, and I need opinion...

1. That's the way profile image77
    That's the wayposted 5 years ago

Is it good, bad, not too bad? I tried to make a funny selling hub, but since English is not my native language, I don't know how interesting it is... Any comment would be of a great help... I'm not promoting my selling list, so please, don't buy anything! smile
    If this kind of question is not allowed, I apologize...

1. Rochelle Frank profile image89
      Rochelle Frankposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Just with a quick glance--(I'm not a great seller), I would like to see a picture of some of the things you talked about.
      Also the ads don't seem to relate to the specifics you talked about.

The question is fine in this particular forum.
      I'm sure others may give better advice.  Keep trying-- it's the best wy to learn.

2. jrcemail profile image75
      jrcemailposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If you put some writing and text on the left hand side and then put the amazon module on the right, that reads better to me at least.

Also, try some funny and eye catching headlines on the left like - Man Eats Alien Eggs! Ohhhhh! Ahhhhh!.........this is for the first item, the plastic egg mold.

Just my two cents.

2. That's the way profile image77
    That's the wayposted 5 years ago

Thank you very much for advices! I will experiment with this selling hub more. Putting a bigger photos of products seems to be very clever and easy to implement idea. Catching headlines will come over time, when I catch some new English words, and improve my English. For the time being, I see how a catching headline should look like. I really appreciate your effort to answer my question. When I come back from a trip in two weeks, I will try to make a good selling hub. As I can see now, there are things that should be learned.

Thanks! wink