jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (20 posts)

How to increase traffic to your hub and find keywords?

1. Ellarose92 profile image60
    Ellarose92posted 5 years ago

I know this is in the help section but I wanted information please:)

1. Pcunix profile image90
      Pcunixposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Is there something in the Learning Center you don't understand (or just need clarification on) or do you think there are secrets that are not being told there?

2. Ellarose92 profile image60
    Ellarose92posted 5 years ago

I need clairfication like other hubs about it, or other's ideas on the topic

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Look at Hubs by Sunforged, Darkside, Mark Knowles.  We can't post links to our Hubs here.

Ellarose92posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you!

2. Pcunix profile image90

If you need clarification, ask a specific question.  If you want to read other hubbers stuff, use the Search to look for whatever subject you want, paying particular attention to the hubbers Marisa mentioned.

Well I wanted to know your insight or names of others insight on this topic I thought my question was specfic but I shall revise it I just wanted to know what others like or did not but thank you for your answer

1. Pcunix profile image90

I'm not trying to give you a hard time, but your question really is not specific and as you said you have read the Learning Center articles on this subject, you must have found those either confusing or unsatisfying. 

Your question is general, the TLC answers are also.  Therefore I assume you might have some specific question or are (like so many before you) looking for "magic".

no i'm not looking for magic, but honestly you are making me feel regret into posting this question, i'm not looking for anything specfic just general answers or what worked for others and that is all. my question has been resolved so it's okay

3. Rosie2010 profile image82
    Rosie2010posted 5 years ago

When I was new here in Hubpages (well, I'm still new since I've just been here almost three months), the first thing I did was go to the learning center and learned as much as possible.  I also did the 30hubs in 30days challenge which helped me to focus.  I can understand your query on how to increase traffic on your hubs.  I'm still learning and I also want to know.  I hope you got your answer from the comments above.  All the best.

Thank you your answer was very helpful, I just wanted to know what others have tryed what were there mistakes and good ideas, But I seem to find more answers on the hubbers hangout!  And yes I plan on doing the 30hubs on 30 days but I have a lot of hw and a big product this month so my goal is this week is just to edit all my hubs smile

1. kmackey32 profile image82
        kmackey32posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I use google adwords for keyword research

1. May PL profile image88
          May PLposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I do that too, find the keyword tool very useful.

1. iamalegend profile image73
            iamalegendposted 5 years ago in reply to this

keyword tool integrated with brain

4. 60
    JayByrdposted 5 years ago

"new" or fresh keywords are always the best for me. For instance. Justin Bieber wasn't a popular keyword until last year? Any time before that that, or during his rise you would have had plenty of time to make a bieber hubpage, and it should have ranked high. Assuming it had what people were looking for.

haha thank you!

5. To Start Again profile image85
    To Start Againposted 5 years ago

If you want traffic inside HP, make sure to post on forums and comment on others' hubs. Get your name out there, be visible. If you're looking for outside traffic, you need to get you links out there. Facebook, Twitter and a few other sites are great wasy to do this.

1. vox vocis profile image92
      vox vocisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Check hubs by Susana S...Good luck! :-)

Thank you hun!!

2. cpvr profile image60
      cpvrposted 5 years ago in reply to this

@To start again:
      Great tips - its all about building relationships and getting your name out there. Nobody will find you if you're not helping out and giving back to others.

working