jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

I did it! Thanks guys!

1. tlpoague profile image88
    tlpoagueposted 5 years ago

I may have been late, but I manage to post 21 hubs in 30 hours to finish my 30/30 hub challenge. Sorry if some of them sound a little out of it. (My hubby was painting a fireplace insert and got us all higher than a kite.) I will have to edit those later.
    To everyone who met their challenge, Congrats!, it is a great feeling to finish something. To those that are working on their challenge, don't give up even if the deadline looks impossible. I had many ask me what would happen if I didn't make my deadline. I told them I may be late, I was going to finish. (I also didn't want to have to change all the titles of my hubs I had done.)
    Thanks to those who gave me encouragement. It was also because of you that I didn't quit when the going got tuff.
    Thanks HP! It has been a blast writing here.

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image79
    Ultimate Hubberposted 5 years ago

That reminds me of my hubchallenge. I wrote 7 or 8 on the last day of it. But 21 hubs in 30 hours is a lot of work!

3. Denise Handlon profile image89
    Denise Handlonposted 5 years ago

Great job, tlpoague---had a chuckle about the paint fumes.  smile

4. MelissaBarrett profile image60
    MelissaBarrettposted 5 years ago

1. iamalegend profile image72
      iamalegendposted 5 years ago in reply to this

21 hubs in 30 hours! awesome smile congrats

5. tlpoague profile image88
    tlpoagueposted 5 years ago

Thanks for the comments,
    It is going to take me a bit to get caught up with editing and catching up on my reading, but I am happy that I met my goal. I have so many things going on at the moment outside of hubpages that I was afraid I wouldn't finish what I started.
    I recommend lots of coffee and sunflower seeds while writing, but don't recommend the pain fumes...(My poor hubby is never going to live that one down.) I have to say though, I have a beautiful fireplace now and enjoy writing in front of a warm fire.
    I guess I better get back to work...Thanks again!

6. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Good job! smile

Congrats! smile