jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (18 posts)

Missed Adsense payout for January by 86p!!!!!!

1. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

So frustrating!!!  What kind of month have you all had out there in hubbing land?

1. pisean282311 profile image57
      pisean282311posted 6 years ago in reply to this

i can understand how frustrating it  is but on other side , you would have bigger cheque next month...for me jan was highest earning from hub so far..not that it rained cash but it was by far the best...

CMHypnoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Glad that you had the best month yet - and it will only get better.  I think that I had been lulled into a false sense of security as I have been hitting payout every month since last summer - but must try harder LOL! smile

2. cre8tive profile image80
    cre8tiveposted 6 years ago

On it's own Jan adsense didn't make payout, but with Dec's earnings it's made it very nicely.

In general Januarys adsense is equal to Decembers in money but because of the lower CPC it took more views and clicks to get there ~ which bodes well for when the CPC value goes up (which I'm sure it will at some point).

So overall I'm pretty happy smile

Glad that you are happy with your January earnings, and the two months together should be a nice payout! February is going to be good - I can feel it in my bones!

3. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 6 years ago

Ohhhhh rats CM - that's crappy hmm

If ever you need any help to boost up, give me a shout smile

Thanks for your support Frodropping. I think that I still have too many hubs that really don't earn anything - but I am also always surprised at the ones that do, as usually they are the ones that I wrote for a bit of fun!

Need to really crack this backlinking and SEO thing this year!

4. CASE1WORKER profile image85
    CASE1WORKERposted 6 years ago

that is annoying- still the next one will be bigger- i think i might make pay out next month but there is a nagging feeling that i will be posting something along the line of rats.... missed it by 2p

I will start keeping my fingers crossed for you in February, case1worker!  2p would be too cruel!  I am sure that you will sail way past payout threshold, and reap a very nice wodge of cash!

1. CASE1WORKER profile image85
        CASE1WORKERposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thanks, you never know

5. Kidgas profile image79
    Kidgasposted 6 years ago

That is frustrating to miss by such a small amount.  But as mentioned, the next check will be that much bigger.

Thanks kidgas - I will be looking forward to that bigger cheque (and so will my bank manager!!)

6. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 6 years ago

I can understand your frustration on missing out payout by such a  small amount. sad

January was my best month in adsense so far from hubpages. Although it was an earning even less tan $40 I am happy to see things improving.smile

Congratulations Sid on having such a great January - it will only get better!

7. ThomasE profile image81
    ThomasEposted 6 years ago

Well, I guess the upside is, next month you will have a record payout.

That's what I'm hoping!

8. albc profile image60
    albcposted 6 years ago

i wish you were luckier, my case was not good too. in January i got only 2/3 of what i made in December 2010..

9. katiem2 profile image61
    katiem2posted 6 years ago

Ughhhhh, keep up the good work, your so close! smile Katie

working