jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

No Ads On right hand top corner of Hub near the 1st text capsule

1. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 5 years ago

I have a hub:http://hubpages.com/hub/Celebrities-with-deafness. This is one of my better performing hubs but in spite of having over 130 words in my 1st text capsule I can't see any adsense ads on right hand top corner near the 1st text capsule. What am I doing wrong?

2. Pandoras Box profile image81
    Pandoras Boxposted 5 years ago

I see adsense ads to the right of the first paragraph. Looks good.

3. travelespresso profile image82
    travelespressoposted 5 years ago

I see the adverts in the top right!

4. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 5 years ago

Oh I think they are back. Don't know why they had disappeared for over an an hour. Don't know why this happens.

5. timorous profile image92
    timorousposted 5 years ago

The Adsense block seems to alternate between the top right, and a couple of capsules down.  You have to be careful how you set up your first 3 capsules, especially if you intend a photo capsule to be next to a particular text capsule.  The Adsense block can upset such an arrangement on any given day.

We also have no control over this.  Perhaps Hubpages should just stick to having the Adsense block in a constant place...

6. To Start Again profile image84
    To Start Againposted 5 years ago

sometimes you can't see the ads on our own hubs. it comes up as just a blank spot but the ads are constantly changing so don't worry too much. What wasn't there a minute ago may be there later on.