jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (13 posts)

Let Feb. begin!!!!

1. Bill Manning profile image70
    Bill Manningposted 5 years ago

Jan. for most was a bad selling month on the net. Now that people have had a month to pay down some of those Holiday bills sales should start picking up.

Also smaller holidays will start happening and people will start going on winter vacations to warmer places. I have a niche that does the best in the late winter months. big_smile

So let February begin and the sales start rolling in (hey that rhymes!) smile smile

1. katiem2 profile image60
      katiem2posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Let it come in with a thunder
      While we're all at slumber
      Waking to great big sales
      Raking it in by pails

cool  Here's to a great month, year and decade!

1. wilderness profile image95
        wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I love it! smile  And by 9 AM Feb. 1 I've had more clicks than the last two days of January combined.  May it become buckets and buckets! big_smile

2. 0
      ssaulposted 5 years ago in reply to this

let it begin indeed! can't wait to rake in the rewards! smile

3. David 470 profile image86
      David 470posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Bill Manning, I made adsense threshold by only 5 cents....I hope those estimated earnings are accurate, otherwise, its going to cut me down...

Honestly, it seemed like theres a possiblity some of my clicks were not accounted for right away. I could be wrong, but I made about the same amount of income as December, except January had way more clicks....It could just be low PPC, but I find it kind of strange cause some days I had a ton of clicks with no income right away..

2. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 5 years ago

I hate February because it's only 28 days long. So it's hard to show growth over January with 31 - got to be that much better.

But here's to a great month for everyone. We should make this the official February topic, so we can share war stories.

I feel like the Valentine season has peaked already. What about everyone else?

3. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 5 years ago

I'm ready for it - let's roll.

I'm currently (among other things) going back over my account and looking at improving what needs a polish - it's amazing how many hubs I'd got that are not up to the way I now write.

I've been rewriting, tweaking, adding, subtracting ... yadda yadda.

So let's see. Not that I'm done but I'll get there smile

4. rebekahELLE profile image92
    rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago

hope it's amazing for everyone. I haven't checked my final Jan stats yet, but they weren't amazing.

5. Bill Manning profile image70
    Bill Manningposted 5 years ago

Nice to see everyone is ready to give it all a push this month! I have a lot of new stuff I want to try and I'm redoing a lot of my own sites.

Working on new ones too so will see how that goes. Good luck everyone! big_smile

1. katiem2 profile image60
      katiem2posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes Yes Yes!

Best Wishes and Much Success to ALL! smile

6. geargirl113 profile image59
    geargirl113posted 5 years ago

I am so ready for February earnings. January was not as bad as I feared that it would be. I hope that even in this short month that I can hit my out there residual income goal.

Good luck to all and I can not wait to hear how everyone does this month.

7. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 5 years ago

January was ok, but February is going to be much, much better!

8. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 5 years ago

I finished up 15 - 16% up on October in total. Well down on November/December but that's to be expected.
    Last year I didn't know what I was doing. Hopefully this year will show month on month increases all round smile