jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

There is something worse than creepy here.....

1. 0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 5 years ago

Apparently a robot pillow to cure loneliness, but um, it's just creepy, more so even how it's shot.

Seriously am I the only one who's afraid here?

can't watch again

heebeeeee jeebeeeeees

2. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

It's the Blob, come back for us!  Run for your life! lol

3. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago

...that's what i thought too...the blob....except it's gentler....too weird!...get a cat!

4. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 5 years ago

I was fine as long as it stayed on the floor.....but once it started worming it's way on to the bed.....omg......then when he's trying to throw his leg over it in bed and it's still undulating.......creepy.  I think the color and shape does a lot towards putting me off as well.   Don't get me wrong, I think it's a fascinating invention.....but sure needs some work.

5. Nell Rose profile image91
    Nell Roseposted 5 years ago

Oh my God! ha ha how creepy was that? mind you, I am not sure what was creepier, that thing or the man! did you see the way he was looking at it? talk about luurrve! it was like something out of Aliens! mind you, if they make one that looks like Brad Pitt then maybe I will share my bed with it, until then it's a no no!

6. wordscribe43 profile image92
    wordscribe43posted 5 years ago

Maybe I'm the only one, but I just found it downright sad.  The music, the concept, the sparse room, the whole thing.  Sad that anyone would even need this invention, sad that it would help someone... Get a dog or cat, I say!