jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

So, I'm here

1. XRobertsbabyX profile image61
    XRobertsbabyXposted 5 years ago

And nervous! After about nine months of writing mostly flat fee articles for content sites, I'm seeing a huge profit in my old eHow articles that have been up for around a year, and I've decided to take the plunge into writing revshare and trying to build up a good portfolio of samples. I'm so excited to be here and become part of the community. Hi all! big_smile

1. Pandoras Box profile image81
      Pandoras Boxposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to HubPages, Robertsbaby. I think if you've done well at ehow, you'll have no problems getting settled in here.

2. Dorsi profile image91
      Dorsiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to HubPages!

2. Pearldiver profile image85
    Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

I suppose you are going to give us advice on Lunch Boxes or Space Cadet Key Boards? hmm

Most successful marketers would know the power of a pic, especially if they wish to sell Asian product to a Western Market hmm

It's also well worth the effort.. doing a Bio with an avatar!
    I think you need to consider your community credibility if you plan on having a presence here. Don't mean on rain on any virtual parade.. but you've just had some REAL Advice.. Bon Chance.

1. XRobertsbabyX profile image61
      XRobertsbabyXposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I believe it is bonne chance tongue I speak a teeny bit of french. Also, Space Cadet Key Boards? I am tech-illiterate so I'll have to disappoint on that front. smile

I need to find out a little bit more about the photo policies of HubPages but I intend to dive right into that with the majority of my future articles. I have a huge library of pretty good pictures I have taken myself for blog posts and never used, so hopefully that's a possibility? I'll also be working on a profile picture today. My eHow and DMS pictures both seem a little Facebookish, I wanna try and find something nicer since the policies are a lot more lax.

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

3. ImChemist profile image59
    ImChemistposted 5 years ago

Welcome to HubPages!! any help we are here.