Madge, I need a Makeovah

1. ndnfoodie530 profile image60
    ndnfoodie530posted 5 years ago

I've been here for some time and need:

>More followers
    >Higher rated hubs
    >To raise my hubscore tier

Besides posting more hubs, what else can I do to improve. I utilize my Google products correctly and this has helped, but I need more income.

Hit me with some constructive criticism!

2. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

Had a look at your hubs and the first thing that hit me was the extreme gaps between extreme subjects.
    You are going to ruin good recipes and traffic if you mix them with politics or religion.... UNESS.. You group your hubs eg: Easy Recipes For Busy Republicans Series.  But remember it is NOT SMART To separate your readers into groups at this stage.. Just your Hubs.
    You need to do some real keyword work.
    You need to develop your own niche and work at it.
    You've been here the same length of time as me.. yet you appear to have built No SE Presence - which obviously accounts for lack of traffic/income.

What is your Niche?
    - You State Food.. So then Swamp Us with Great Recipes.
    Not Stories about yourself.. no one knows you... you haven't branded yourself yet... get Back to the Food.. leave the ego behind (until you've built presence.. then use it!).. Personally, "I" - "my" - Etc.. should NEVER Be in the Main Text.. ONLY use that in your reply to comments (which you also have a shortage of).

You have a lot of work to do.... Go to the Learning Center and make a start on your Make Over.

You've made 2 posts in 21 mths.. that gives the impression that you aren't very sociable.. yet you are writing on one of the most sociable issues in life... food and people!
    Write some food history, support it with recipes through the years - whatever.. but Do More! Take on some of the best known 'Foodies' here - they all do well.. why are you an also ran?

Is this a good enough start? hmm
    You have the ability.... Show the World and Believe (but stop writing as if you know your readers.. Because you don't or you would already have established yourself! smile

Right? hmm

Bon Chance smile