jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

hub page problems

1. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

why am i having problems asking questions, having questions i answered being a problem to vote on and finding questions i answer continously having a -1 mark?

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

I have never seen anyone answer as many questions as you, so you do appear to have that ability. You can also post questions.

Questions can be closed to answers if they are flagged. It can also happen in case you forgot to confirm that the question had not been asked previously.

Beware of the spamming the site. I am not suggesting that you are, I have no idea, but there can be consequences.

Down votes happen to everyone, no reason to worry about that.

1. nightwork4 profile image60
      nightwork4posted 5 years ago in reply to this

the question i asked was about a pthologist who cause the conviction of innocent people who ended up in prison, trust me it wasn't spam. i confirmed it and i also checked that it had not been asked. for reasons i can't get an answer to , i have been getting a lot of problems on here. one hubber even asked why he couldn't vote up my answers so it isn't the norm that's happening and it's quite bothersome.

3. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

I gave you two possible reasons. By what you are describing, someone must have flagged the question you asked that was closed to answers. You can contact HubPages to ask for an explanation why the moderators decided to close it.

working