jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Groups on my profile:

1. Thibeau profile image85
    Thibeauposted 5 years ago

I recently grouped my Hubs to organize them, but the groupings do not show up on my profile.  How do I create category groups that will appear on my profile?

2. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 5 years ago

They don't show up on your profile. The Groups function is used to add navigation to like hubs at the bottom of your hubs in that group.

So let's say you wrote 10 hubs about dogs and you put them all in a group called "Pet Care." At the bottom of each hub in that group, you would see a navigation box that lets you hop over to other hubs in that group.

http://hubpages.com/faq/#hubgroups

3. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

What shows up on the profile are categories, all depending on how the hubs were categorized when they were created. The categories can easily be changed anytime.

4. Thibeau profile image85
    Thibeauposted 5 years ago

How do I group my Hubs on my page?  Some hubbers have a favorite topics setting on their page, which organizes their hubs by category.

1. 0
      Website Examinerposted 5 years ago in reply to this
    2. To Start Again profile image84
      To Start Againposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Those will pop up on their own as you write hubs. When you begin having several hubs in each category, so called favorite categories will appear on your profile. It goes by the categories you write your hubs under.

1. Thibeau profile image85
        Thibeauposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you!  Perfect.

1. 0
          Website Examinerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I hope you enjoyed the links and information that were provided at your request.

working