jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (15 posts)

For filipino hubbers

1. sergs_pogi profile image59
    sergs_pogiposted 6 years ago

Hello, fellow Filipinos. I'm making this thread to solicit ideas and establish rapport with everyone of us. I understand blogging is dominated by native Americans. I want to know how we can succeed here. Though there is some competition, but too small. I think we need to help each other here. Kindly share what you know here so that other Filipinos would know. Thanks very much.

1. kmackey32 profile image81
      kmackey32posted 6 years ago in reply to this

We can pretend im Filipino....smile

2. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Stop thinking of HubPages as a blogging site because it isn't.  People who think this is a blog don't do nearly as well here as the people who think of this as a place where you write topical articles.

sergs_pogiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ok. I now understand. It was just that blogging is commonplace, while a hub is not very well known yet. But I will take your word. Thanks.

3. ImChemist profile image61
      ImChemistposted 6 years ago in reply to this

But im not Filipino yikes

2. Flightkeeper profile image80
    Flightkeeperposted 6 years ago

What's your problem?  We all try to help each other out. Why do you view the rest of us as competition?

Oh yea... gosh im blonde... didnt even notice he did that....

Hmmm is that racist?????

3. sergs_pogi profile image59

Oh buddies. I found out you are not Filipinos. Is there something wrong with this thread? Kindly tell me. I just want to hear ideas and motivations from other Filipino hubbers who made it here. I just want to learn from them. Is there something wrong with this?

1. Extinct Soul profile image59
      Extinct Soulposted 6 years ago in reply to this

that's what you call freedom of speech man...lol
      expect to be read...they just want to help...believe me, they've already helped me..
      nangyari lang na iba yung culture kaya akala mo naghahanap sila ng gulo ganyan lang talaga sila magsalita..

4. hoodieweather profile image60
    hoodieweatherposted 6 years ago

I don't think sergs_pogi is being racist or anything like that. In Filipino culture we see our countrymen as family, brothers and sisters. And when you're around family, you feel more comfortable. I'm assuming he wants to hear from other Filipinos on hubpages so he can feel more comfortable and relate better.

smile

sergs_pogiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes. Absolutely right. Thanks for defending me. Yes, that's what I mean, precisely.

5. Extinct Soul profile image59
    Extinct Soulposted 6 years ago

hm..blogging is dominated by native Americans - False
    sounds like you're really new in the blogging world smile, I bet you haven't read blogs from a lot of Filipinos that's why you've said that. Maybe sa Hubpages, that can be true...pero outside hubpages...dami pre!

You want to know how can you succeed in here? Hmm...Reading can help you a lot if you want to succeed. besides from learning about their secret formula on how they catch people, malalaman mo kung ano yung topic na mabenta.
    Well, if you don't want to read blogs, you can depend on observation, like what's hottest news, yun siguro magiging mabenta din..

Maybe the first step for you should be, identifiying what kind of readers you want to have...kasi kung masyadong broad, mahihirapan ka, specially if you're a begginer palang.

pahabol na sulat:
    You can learn a lot from asking (i've notice that you've got a set of questions everyday)....but reading can help you too..in a more humane way..lol

6. Rajab Nsubuga profile image60
    Rajab Nsubugaposted 6 years ago

Here we come, forgive the camera-confusion; I am Filipino. Salamat!

7. sergs_pogi profile image59

Finally, this thread does not materialize its purpose. So, its better to stop this now.

working