jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Why isn't my adsense code Id entered in my affiliate setting box???

1. john432 profile image71
    john432posted 6 years ago

I signed up for adsense through hubpages because it was faster to get an account than owning a website. Once I was accepted by google and created my first hub, I checked my affiliate settings and the adsense ID wasn't entered in. This is weird because according to their rules, hubpages will automatically put in my adsense code once I'm accepted yet it's not even there. I can't even enter it myself because the cursor won't let me. What should I do? How do I fix this? Why is this happening?

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

You have to manually change it yourself. It's not automatic. wink

3. john432 profile image71

I can't manually change it. When I put my cursor over the box, it doesn't change. It won't let me type anything in. hubpages won't let me. read their rules they said that only the adsense code will be entered in automatically.

1. Cagsil profile image61
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You should be able to click on the left side of your affiliate setting- "modify" should be there. If it doesn't say modify? Then I would say contact Hubpages directly to solve the problem.

Once you click on "modify" on the left side, then you can click on "edit" underneath the white box where you enter in your Publisher's ID code. smile

4. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

Click 'edit' on the left side of that box. They will ask you for your email address and last four digits of your contact number. Upon entering that information, your code will be entered automatically.

1. Cagsil profile image61
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I guess, it's been too long for since becoming a member. lol lol

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
        Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Its good to make a new HP account every now and then to keep in touch with some basics. lol

5. john432 profile image71

It doesn't say modify or edit, it says sign up which is weird because I was accepted by Google. I contacted hubpages twice. I really don't know what to do. What did I do wrong? are there any other suggestions?

6. john432 profile image71

how do I change the ID number on my hubsite?

working