jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Ok, a new question

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image90
    DzyMsLizzyposted 5 years ago

(And please pardon any typos I didn't catch--comes from trying to type around a cat in the lap!)

The is yet another query on Hub scores...I just published a new poem today, and prior to publication, and immediately after, it was at a score of 51. 

Now, AFTER 3 visits WITH comments, and 2 more visits (without comments, but e-mailed to me)...the score has dropped to 49.

What gives?  I thought traffic upped your scores...???

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

There are too many variables. Don't worry. wink You're putting undue stress on yourself. smile

DzyMsLizzyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, Cagsil..LOL...yes, I do that quite well. ... it just peeved me, since the poem got 3 rave reviews in the comments.

neutral  wink

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome. smile
        A lot of people do. wink
        It's understandable. Try to relax. smile I have had hubs go down before they up. Nothing to worry about, as long as it doesn't go below 40. wink

DzyMsLizzyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

LOL--I had some in the mid-40's--I deleted them all some months back...

1. Cagsil profile image60
            Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

My lowest hub is 67 presently. wink

3. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

Mine are currently between 54 and 91.

4. Ellarose92 profile image60
    Ellarose92posted 5 years ago

Haha aww mine ranges all over the place

5. To Start Again profile image84
    To Start Againposted 5 years ago

I just had one do the same thing. Cags is right, sometimes they take a little dip at first. Could be from a down rating, or not. Sometimes the activity on a hub can take a bit to be reflected on the score. If you do have some that fall into the forties like you were talking about, I wouldn't delete them though. Just unpublish and try to revamp them. (btw...if you let a hub sit unpublished a bit before publishing, sometimes the score will rise a little on its own. Some call it marinating wink

6. katiem2 profile image60
    katiem2posted 5 years ago

I never worry about scores, it takes time.  Somethings pan out while others don't the important thing is to put it out there and move on! 

You can edit and work on any hub anytime.  smile

working