jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

How long are your new hubs taking to get indexed in Google?

1. mastershops profile image61
    mastershopsposted 5 years ago

All of my hubs were normally getting indexed in Google within a day. Since January 30th I have hubs that are 3 and 4 days old that still aren't listed. I have a hub that I published on Jan 30th finally get listed yesterday. Is this happening to other people?

2. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 5 years ago
  3. Richieb799 profile image66
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

I think Keywords play a massive role in this, make sure you only use high traffic keywords and generally the more you use them the quicker you will achieve ranking. However you do not want your article to sound spammy so be creative.
    Also I believe along with other people that tweeting or pinging your hub immediately after publishing helps. Remember that you might not achieve high ranking at first because of competition.

1. mastershops profile image61
      mastershopsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ritchie, I think that you are spot on about this. My hubs that I wrote targeting  low traffic keywords to get listed high on the first page are getting listed at a snails pace right now. The hub I wrote that I published about 45 minutes ago right before I started this thread is already listed in which I was targeting a high traffic keyword phrase. Very interesting.

4. skyfire profile image75
    skyfireposted 5 years ago

I'm not sure if crawler is taking less turns for hubpages due to algorithm change. But if the new change is implemented slowly then crawler is supposed to crawl high PR sites much quickly than the scraper ones.