jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

can't apply for adsense via hubpages due to previous rejection

1. topquark profile image80
    topquarkposted 5 years ago

I previously applied for an adsense account on a seperate site and was rejected.  Now when I try to sign up for adsense through hubpages it says that I already have an account that has been disapproved.  Do I now have to reapply for adsense through the adsense site, rather than applying through hubpages?  If so, what do I submit as my website URL on the adsense application: would it be my hubpages profile, i.e. hubpages/profile/topquark?

Also, how many hubs should I have before applying for adsense?  (I'm in the UK)

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
    Ultimate Hubberposted 5 years ago

I googled your problem and found out that Adsense must've sent you an email to the email you provided while applying. See the reason for your rejection and act according to it.

As for the number of hubs, I think 10 quality hubs can get you approved.

topquarkposted 5 years ago in reply to this

They said it was because my blog was under construction.  Which it still is and I'm not particularly interested in pursuing it further.  The problem is that because I have a previous rejection from adsense I can't sign up via hubpages.  I assume I'll have to sign up via the adsense site, but what URL do I give them as "my website" to get them to put ads on my hubpages?

1. ThomasE profile image81
        ThomasEposted 5 years ago in reply to this

My guess is if you go back to your original email from the first blog  and click the link to reapply, but change the URL in your original application to the profile address it should work. I think that when you apply through hub pages it is trying to open a second account. You can't open two accounts.

You could log onto the adsense support forum and ask them there.

topquarkposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ok I'll try that once I have a few more hubs.  Thanks.