jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Google Adsense Settings on Hub Affiliate Page

1. profile image0
    Prosperity66posted 6 years ago

Hi smile

I think it's my first time in Hub forums and I was delighted to see how clear they are!

The question I'd like to ask concerns Adsense...

In reality, I would like to know if we can change the Adsense Pub-ID I set up in my Hubpages affiliate page into another one.

Thanks in advance for the reply wink

1. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes, you can. Just click on the modify button to the left.

However you should be aware that according to the ToS of Adsense, there should only be one Adsense account per person, or physical address.

The only reason to change it would be if you sold or gave your account to someone else online who wants to input their own pub-id.

1. profile image0
        Prosperity66posted 6 years ago in reply to this

This will make the things worse as indeed, it's a different account and person, however, I think that we aren't allowed to sell our Hubpages account...

So maybe delete my account and set up another one is the solution...

1. WryLilt profile image87
          WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

There really isn't anything stopping you selling your account privately if you wish - although unless you're earning decent money on it, it wouldn't bring much.

However all you'd need to do is change your details and email address to theirs, and their affiliate accounts.

1. profile image0
            Prosperity66posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ah, ok, I though it wasn't allowed on Hubpages. Great! Thanks very much for the information!

working