A new suggestion to Hubpages Design Architects on Comments Capsule

1. LasanthaW profile image77
    LasanthaWposted 5 years ago

Currently, when I want to reply to a particular comment made by a fellow Hubber on my own hub, I must make my reply comment just like how another Hubber is making a comment.

Why don't you make provision for the owner of the hub to reply in tree style similar to the replies made in a forum post.  Also, arrangements can be made to automatically send an email to the hubber who made the original comment, in the following manner.

51 minutes ago you made the following comment on LasanthaW's hub "Jollibee Vs McDonalds - Filipino burger kings fight against global giant"
    Your comment : xxxx xxxx xxxxxxxxxx xx xxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx xxxxxxx ......

Lasanthaw has replied to your comment 02 minutes ago as follows.
    xxxxxxx xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx x.............

Please click the link to read Lasanthaw's reply in full.

Even this facility can be extended for other hubbers to make replies but I have a doubt whether the conversation will go on and on just like some forum posts.

Paul Deeds, I request you to think about this suggestion since presently hubbers are required to go through the list of "Comments You Made" and then see whether there are replies to them.

Also, fellow Hubbers, it is for you to express your views on this suggestion before HP staff get into the forum.

2. Michael Willis profile image77
    Michael Willisposted 5 years ago

Only IF there is a way for some of us who can Opt-Out of this. I get way too many e-mails as is.

1. LasanthaW profile image77
      LasanthaWposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I agree. Hubbers should have the option to allow or disallow such emails.