jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Is something wrong with Hubpages revenue???

1. am@n profile image70
    am@nposted 5 years ago

About 25-30 days ago, i used to get an adsense revenue of 0.2-1.02 $ per adsense click, but since last one month i am getting only 0.01-0.08 $ adsense revenue. Is there something wrong with hubpages?

1. 0
      Travis_S_Musicposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't think it's hubpages. It probably has to deal with the quality of your posts, and what ads are being displayed, and what companies are paying for those ads, as well as how much traffic you are getting to each hub.

1. am@n profile image70
        am@nposted 5 years ago in reply to this

but previously when i used to get 0.2-1.02 $ revenvue then also i had the same content and at that time my traffic was lower than its current level...

1. 0
          Travis_S_Musicposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Then most likely it has to deal with what the companies are paying for those specific ads. I would check with AdSense, as it seems to be something on their end. I'm still a bit new to it all, but that's just what it would seem like to me.

2. 0
    TopUniverseposted 5 years ago

Currently are you getting clicks from the same hubs that of last month?

3. JustMike profile image45
    JustMikeposted 5 years ago

if you are getting clicks on the same hubs then I believe that it has to do with what advertisers are currently paying for those ads versus what they were paying at the end of the christmas season. Keep in mind that I'm very new here and some expert will probably come along and give you the real answer. But, I believe that's what's going on.

4. Randy Godwin profile image94
    Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago

Ads on seasonal hubs change in value, as do holiday articles.  My experience, anyway.  smile

5. Bill Manning profile image69
    Bill Manningposted 5 years ago

Right after the holidays the sponsors who pay for adsense ads drop their amount per click. That is due to all the newbies and part timers using it to sell their items during the holidays.

They stop their ads, which decreases the competition, which decreases the amount per click they need to pay.

It will stay this way until around March-April. Then slowly increase up to the holidays, like it does every year. smile

This is in general, micro-niches are not affected.