jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What is a lucrative online income for native Americans?

1. sergs_pogi profile image59
    sergs_pogiposted 5 years ago

I just received lately some answers that to earn a lucrative income, one must have at least 1000 hubs and drive at least 1000 pageviews a day. I was shocked. I thought that was awfully lot. Thanks for any response.

1. Susana S profile image92
      Susana Sposted 5 years ago in reply to this

A 1000 hubs is over the top, but lots of traffic from search engines is required to make money from adsense (unless you work hard to rank high in a competitive market where advertisers pay a lot per click e.g. insurance policies, holidays).

I think when you're starting out it's better to have small short term goals and realise it's going to take time to build up to a full time wage. Suggestions for goals I would start with are: write 30 hubs in 30 days on 3-6 different topics or get 100 page views per day or earn $2 from adsense per day....then as you achieve your goal, set another one...get 300 views per day or $5 from adsense per day or get to 50 published hubs etc. Just choose one goal and start working towards it.

Start small and work your way up. If you're in a hurry to start earning join the keyword academy. Understanding how to find good keyphrases to write about is fundamental if you're going to earn good money online.

1. sergs_pogi profile image59
        sergs_pogiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Wow. What a good insight. Thanks very much. You cared to answer my thread at a very nice length.

2. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 5 years ago

1)This site can work for anyone who is wiling to put in the time and effort regardless of ethnicity. 

2) There are plenty of people who have nowhere near 1000 Hubs who are making strong monthly incomes. You can't use number of Hubs as a determinor of "success" as everyone writes differently on different topics.  I have 200 Hubs.  There are other people who have the same amount of Hubs who earn more than I, and some with the same amount of Hubs who earn less. 

3) Strong Hubs will draw their own traffic organically from search engines so that you don't have to drive any of it.

3. tritrain profile image78
    tritrainposted 5 years ago

Do people that live on established reservations not have to pay taxes?  I'm not sure.

If not, then almost any online earnings would be worth pursuing.

You have found the perfect place to start.  Down the road, expand to Squidoo.

Once you have found a good niche or two, then create your own site around the topic.