jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Time to get slapped around again, I suppose ;-)

1. artlader profile image61
    artladerposted 6 years ago

Hi, Everyone,

I just published this Hub - http://hubpages.com/hub/Rate-My-Teachers-dot-Com

I appreciate whatever helpful advice, tips, suggestions,etc., you have for me.

By the way, thank you for having a forum like this.

Honest feedback is invaluable, even if it stings a bit.

Regards,
    Art

artladerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well, maybe this hub was, indeed, better than the last one I submitted.

Hooray!

2. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Nice hub! For $$-making purposes, either lengthen your first text capsule or combine the first and second into one capsule so the large rectangular ad shows up to the right of the first capsule.

I would also avoid those looooong URLs in the body of the hub. Where you have "The founders of the site explained their intentions at ht tp://www.getty.edu/education/teacherartexchange/archive/Jul03/1348.html", for instance, you should hyperlink the words "explained their intentions" instead of showing the URL.

If you don't know how to do that, simply highlight the words, click the chain icon in the capsule's toolbar and then input the URL. It makes the text look less messy. You should also do that for the link where you said: "One poster at ht tp://www.ratemyteachers.com/usercomments.php put it this may:" You could instead say "One poster had this to say" and hyperlink the "had this to say."

artladerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you very much for those tips. Irohner.

I will make those improvements.

Much appreciated.

Regards,
      Art

working