jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

join hubpages

1. Dennis Pace profile image61
    Dennis Paceposted 5 years ago

How does one find out who the hubber is, he is signed up under?  What are the best methods or techniques to use to get others to join this group?

1. To Start Again profile image85
      To Start Againposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well if you want others to join, you just need to tell them about HP. If you go to your account and click on 'URL trackers' you can see how to add a referral tracker. Then you can post a signup link on your FaceBook, Twitter or Blog or wherever else.
      As for your first question, I'm not really sure what you're asking. U want to know how hubbers have come to HP? Or you want to know what their real names are? If that's what you mean, there is no way except asking them. If you are asking how to tell if users have signed up because of one of your links, u can see how many impressions your link gets on the tracker page but it won't tell you who the hubber or person is that clicked on it.

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 5 years ago

I imagine the same methods to generate traffic to your Hubpage would be used to promote joining HubPages as there are Hubs written that detail why one should join. smile

3. albc profile image60
    albcposted 5 years ago

A year or two ago I tried to find a place to get a backlink. I found hubpages by accident, at that time I am already a squid/joined squidoo. At first I thought I would join hubpages to make a place to get backlink for my squidoo lenses and blogs but later I found that hubpages is more powerful compared to my few lenses and blogs. Thank God, my hubs performs very well since I joined last year. How about you?