jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

InfoLinks vs Konktera

1. 0
    multimasteryposted 5 years ago

InfoLinks and Kontera are both in-text advertising programs. I have been doing some research, and have found that the satisfaction for the InfoLinks program far outweighs Kontera.  Reports are that it pays much better and just an overall better program.  Perhaps HubPages should consider replacing kontera with infolinks.

1. cpvr profile image60
      cpvrposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Does infolinks have more advertisers? I've used Kontera over the years - and was even featured on their blog. But, the earnings weren't good for my traffic stats.

Is infolinks faster than Kontera - are users reporting speed problems?

1. cohenj88 profile image60
        cohenj88posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi multimastery,

This is Jonathan from Kontera, our network actually has way more advertisers. We have sales teams across America and internationally that work directly with advertisers. These premium, often Rich-Media ads are the most attractive and interactive, offer the best CPC, and can only be found on Kontera.

In comparison, Infolinks is a much younger company that relies almost exclusively on generic ad feeds.

Our Synapse Platform also supplies you with the most relevant ads for your content, thanks to reading your Hubs for actually meaning, instead of relying on keywords lists like other networks. This next generation technology is able to unlock more relevant ads for your content, leading to higher CTR and better CPC.

I definitely think you should experiment, but in general Publishers have seen much better results with Kontera smile

- Jonathan Cohen
        Kontera Community Manager

2. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 5 years ago

Both companies will earn you around the same, they are low impact advertising solutions, think of them as a bonus rather than a stand alone earnings program.

3. 0
    multimasteryposted 5 years ago

yeah I'd say it's a nice bonus and they have relevant advertisers more than kontera.  You might wanna do more research on it.  But if it's a better earnings program than kontera then makes sense to me to get rid of the old and bring in the new.  I might try it on one of my own sites either way.

4. cpvr profile image60
    cpvrposted 5 years ago

@cohenj88 Can you explain to me why I only earned maybe $1 or $3/day with over 1,000 uniques and more than 5,000 pageviews before?

1. cohenj88 profile image60
      cohenj88posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi Carlos,

It's hard to say without looking into the specifics of your site and it doesn't look like your talking about your HubPages account. If you e-mail me at jonathanc@kontera.com with the name of your website I'd be happy to look into it.

- Jonathan