jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Google adsense

1. Olaf_Bloodaxe profile image59
    Olaf_Bloodaxeposted 6 years ago

I was recently accepted to Google adsense and i have one simple question, do i have to create the ads and use that code or whatever to place them in my articles or does Google do all that for me? basically all i need to know is if google is already displaying there ads?

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
      Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You don't have to create ads and the paste ad code here. But that doesn't mean that Google will do it for you. In fact, HP has already placed ads for you. All you have to do is enter your Adsense settings at: http://hubpages.com/my/affiliate

2. profile image0
      ssaulposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You don't have to, once you implement your adsense code with your hubpages account, Google will automatically place ads whenever you publish a hub!

2. profile image0
    Martyv25posted 6 years ago

Google does it for you, as long as you have the correct affilate code alligned Google will display ads relevant to the writing

3. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Actually, the affiliate ID needs to be insterted into the HubPages control panel, affiliate settings. That happens through an activation procedure. No code goes into the hubs themselves.

1. profile image0
      Martyv25posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Dont want to jump in Website Examiner. But I have a question from the reply to Olaf Bloodaxe.

The Hubpages control panel. Is that where we place the ID'S for Adsense, Amazon, E Bay, Kontera and Analytics?

Only I'm pretty new to this to and could do with guidance.

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yep, Martyv25, that's the one. Ultimate Hubber kindly provided the link just above.

Of course, the control panel also has many other nice things, all available when you click the link that says "my profile" in the top right corner of the screen.

1. profile image0
          Martyv25posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Cheers, thanks for the heads up.

1. profile image0
            Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sure thing!

4. Olaf_Bloodaxe profile image59
    Olaf_Bloodaxeposted 6 years ago

Thanks guys! i do have an affiliate code in the google adsense part and the status says: Active so thanks. i just didn't know so thanks!

working