jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (15 posts)

Something good in your life

1. L a d y f a c e profile image86
    L a d y f a c eposted 5 years ago

What's the best thing that's ever happened to your life? A moment, a person, an event, an epiphany, anything at all!

Mine is a toss up between my escape from an abusive relationship, and my husband! smile

1. artlader profile image61
      artladerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

What a lovely, question, Ladyface.

My answer? That's very easy. It's a tie between the day I met my wife and the birth of our daughter.

Thank you for asking.

2. 0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

me big_smile

2. Stina Caxe profile image88
    Stina Caxeposted 5 years ago

My daughter for sure!  It was also the scariest thing too!

1. Stina Caxe profile image88
      Stina Caxeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

And by the way, thanks for bringing this up I needed a reminder of good things tonight!

3. L a d y f a c e profile image86
    L a d y f a c eposted 5 years ago

You're very welcome! That's why I posted it in the first place lol Sometimes it's good to hear some positivity and be reminded of the good things in life!

(I agree on the scary part of child having. Exciting yet scary. It's the weirdest feeling)

4. 0
    Home Girlposted 5 years ago

I am still waiting for it to happen. big_smile

5. Midnight Oil profile image91
    Midnight Oilposted 5 years ago

My near death car accident I was involved in - it woke me up big time  to the joys of life.  Remember every day is really a gift for you to enjoy!

6. tlpoague profile image90
    tlpoagueposted 5 years ago

I would have to say my children and their sense of humor. They keep life interesting and me on my toes.

7. justanotherteen profile image60
    justanotherteenposted 5 years ago

I havent had children or been married but i'm sure that when the day comes I start my own family that will be the happiest day of my life smile
    Though so far I would have to say that the happiest day of my life was just after a boy I was involved in had spread some rumors about me and without me saying anything a flood of friends defended me straight away, I couldn't even be upset about what the boy had said to me after that, I felt too loved and it was nice to have someone fight my battles for once smile

8. Joy56 profile image60
    Joy56posted 5 years ago

i am still waiting for that moment to arrive.

9. Lisa HW profile image84
    Lisa HWposted 5 years ago

It's not original, interesting, or exciting, I know - but each of my three kids share the "best thing" place in my life. Any other good things/people pale in comparison to having them in my life.   And not matter what good things may come in the future - those will pale too, no matter what they are.

10. theseus profile image71
    theseusposted 5 years ago

As of the moment,the best thing in my life is that I have a family and friends who appreciates everything I do.

11. figment profile image73
    figmentposted 5 years ago

the birth of my daughter and recently becoming a board member for NORML San Antonio

12. Bellamie profile image61
    Bellamieposted 5 years ago

I woke up this morning and was blessed with another day with my loved ones.