jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (11 posts)

Amazon Sales At Last

1. andyoz profile image85
    andyozposted 5 years ago

Well after being on Hubpages for about two months I have had very limited results with Amazon sales.  I had made it to 1000 clicks and yet only had 2 sales.  I mentioned it a few times on the forums and people said I was just being unlucky, a few other said it would pick up in Feb.  I was not overly confident.

Any how, I've just been away for a long weekend, get back and I log on to Amazon to see how many more clicks I've had without sales.  To my suprise I've had 5 more sales!  From three different buyers.  Joy at last.  So thanks everyone who has told me to be patcient and stick with it, it's nice to know it does actually work.

2. cre8tive profile image81
    cre8tiveposted 5 years ago

That's great news and I'm really pleased that you're off the Amazon 'mark' - you'll find they come quicker and quicker from now on.

1. Mikeydoes profile image81
      Mikeydoesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have had 30 orders this week/month so far(I'm pretty shocked!). Keep it up, they will continue to come. Glad to see you realize the full potential.

3. Vcize profile image60
    Vcizeposted 5 years ago

Congrats.  I'm still searching for my first Amazon sale myself.

Adsense has been doing pretty well though.

4. 0
    TopUniverseposted 5 years ago

Congrats Andy smile All the best to have more sales.

5. CMHypno profile image90
    CMHypnoposted 5 years ago

Congratulations Andy! For some reason February has been really good for me for Amazon so far and long may it continue!

6. andyoz profile image85
    andyozposted 5 years ago

Thanks everyone, I hope it carries on like this too.

7. woemsie profile image61
    woemsieposted 5 years ago

Hi Everyone. I joined Hubpages at the beginning of January this year and have had only 1 click through to Amazon but no sales. Any advice?  Am I doing something wrong?

1. CMHypno profile image90
      CMHypnoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No, just keep writing more hubs designed to produce Amazon sales eg product reviews. 7 weeks and 5 hubs isn't long, give it time and keep writing

8. Mike's Corner profile image87
    Mike's Cornerposted 5 years ago

That's awesome, Andy, congrats! I've had  a bunch of amazon clicks,  but still waiting for my first sale . . . I think it will come in month two.

9. Rosie2010 profile image82
    Rosie2010posted 5 years ago

Sweet!  I'm very happy for you!