jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

dumb question

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
    Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago

Whats a google adsense code? i thought at first it was the same thing as the affiliate code for it, but i guess im wrong. I'm just asking because i think i found another site to backlink my hubs to, but it's rejecting the affiliate code saying it's not the adsense code.  can someone please tell me how to look that up?  i'd be most grateful if anyone can help. thanks. smile

1. saleheensblog profile image60
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

no idea. I think id and code are the same thing but......well, which site you are trying?

Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago in reply to this

it's hellotxt.com.  i just found a new site a few months ago called twitterfeed.com that automatically feeds your links into your facebook and twitter accounts.  right now, im trying to establish a hellotxt account too, since that's another site that twitterfeed links to automatically.  that's why im trying to get this set up.

2. leahlefler profile image98
      leahleflerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hmmm... here is what the adsense page says about it: https://www.google.com/adsense/support/ … swer=10191

It looks like an "adsense code" is the code used to place ads on a page.

Let us know what you find out (with regard to the new site)!

i will.  thanks a lot for the link, as I hope i can get this done sometime today. smile

2. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

There are no dumb questions, blah, blah, blah. smile

Seriously though, it's your AdSense publisher ID. Unless they're asking for ad code -- you know, the HTML code that generates an ad, but I'd be surprised if that's what they're asking for.

Oh okay.  I'll definitely be sure to try that then.  Yeah, I just thought it might've been dumb question, since I know i've been here for a while, so one would think i should know that by now.  lol. anyways, thanks for your help irohner, as i'll be sure to use your advice. smile

3. Stevennix2001 profile image82
    Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago

Hey guys, I finally got it figured out. Thanks for the help, as it turns out it was asking for the adsense code for content.  now, i just need to link up my rss feed to the site, and i'll be all set.  thanks again guys. smile

working