jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

critical adsense problem - help out please

1. bmthepro profile image73
    bmtheproposted 5 years ago

I need to signup for an adsense account but I need my domain or blog with credible content and 6 months history (I am not sure if the 6 months rule apply to blogspot blogs also but I think it does as it seems to me adsense wants no more users so it has made everything very hard to achieve sad). So are there any hubbers here who have got their adsense account for their hub contents?
    Is their a way to accomplish that with my hub content and traffic as sign ups using hub pages are no more (as i read in the faqs).
    I am currently working on my hub contents and want an adsense account quick . Oh and I forgot to mention I am from india would that have any harmful effect on my application?

please help me guys as its a matter of my hard earned earnings getting wasted .. how would you feel if this happened to you sad
    I have to make it happen anyhow .

1. 0
      Travis_S_Musicposted 5 years ago in reply to this

From seeing other such posts by people from India, and that general area, it will pose a bit of a problem. If you have a blog with 6 months history and all that, go through the sign up process and see what happens. If it works out with that, then add your hubpages to it as well.

2. snakebaby profile image73
      snakebabyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

An online friend of mine has applied for adsense 3-4 times before he was finally approved. He's the perfect example using hubpages alone to apply for the account, plus he's in Singapore, facing similar restrictions I guess. He does write unique and quality hubs, you can check them out to get an idea. His ID is sgphilgoh (too bad he's not my referral sad )

2. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 5 years ago

Most Asian and African countries have the mandatory six-month waiting period, thanks to all of the spammers that originate from there. If you want to write on HubPages, you need to spend the next six months building unique (repeat -- unique = not duplicate) content before you reapply.

You can always go to a number of different RevShare sites where an AdSense account is not required or where you can market through different ad networks.

3. bmthepro profile image73

Incase I do spend 6 months building valuable content and then get turned down by adsense for reasons such as country addresses then would it be worth it? cause the only hubpage earning you get is through revenue sharing .

1. sofs profile image88
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If you have worked for six months, building up quality content the chances of being turned down is low... I can tell you that from experience and from what I have learnt from other hubbers.
      Either ways it does take about six months to start earning substantially from AdSense. If you could spend this time building up bacllinks and driving traffic to your hubs there is no stopping you.
      Looks like the six month period is here to stay and you may not be able to avoid it.. but that is the way it is.
      Google wants to make sure that you mean business!
      Welcome to HP and best wishes to you!

2. 0
      ryankettposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If you build up quality unique content for 6 months, on Hubpages, and do not manage to successfully obtain an AdSense account then I will make you an offer to buy the account. I don't suspect that you will get your application rejected though, if it is well written, unique, and long enough.

4. bmthepro profile image73

I have just signed up for the amazon affiliate program which wasn't much of a headache and my account has initially been cleared and I will get the report within 1 day as promised by them . Hope I get through it. If it works at least I will know amazon will be there while I write contents and wait that 6 months for adsense .

PS. I hate all of them who did all those click frauds and got India blacklisted by google . Shame on them and not the country sad.

1. SiddSingh profile image61
      SiddSinghposted 5 years ago in reply to this
      1. bmthepro profile image73
        bmtheproposted 5 years ago in reply to this

checking it out

2. bmthepro profile image73
        bmtheproposted 5 years ago in reply to this

it helped thank you for the help smile .