jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I don't seem to be making any money?

1. jorjaclare profile image79
    jorjaclareposted 5 years ago

My views are at just over 700 and I realize I have just started but how long do you think it takes to make any money on here?
    I would appreciate any help or criticism on my hubs.

Oh and also I can't seem to get my score over 80ish. It seems to fluctuate between 81 and 84. What else can I do?

1. Susana S profile image92
      Susana Sposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Welcome smile
      It usually takes a while to make money unless you already know about writing for the web? Keywords, onpage SEO, backlinks etc ?

I looked at a few of your hubs and I would say they are a bit short. In my experience more thorough hubs do better. When writing a hub consider writing the best page on the internet on that topic....with that approach my hubs usually end up being 1000 - 1500 words.

Have a look at the best hubs to get an idea of what to aim for.

2. jorjaclare profile image79
    jorjaclareposted 5 years ago

Thanks for those tips. I will definitely try making my articles a bit longer.

3. Karanda profile image85
    Karandaposted 5 years ago

More followers will bring more traffic within HubPages and if they like what they read on your Hubs they will, in turn, share with the rest of the world. Gaining followers is a steady process. Read other people's Hubs and follow them if you are interested in their topics.

Writing on forums can also draw attention to who you are and what you write about. Unless you have something genuinely unique to present to the web it is a long slow process to earn money from online writing. Best of luck!