jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Google Page Rank Update

1. SunSeven profile image64
    SunSevenposted 8 years ago

Google updated the Page Rank's few hour's ago. If you haven't checked your blog's/site's/page's PR yet, have a look now smile

2. Paraglider profile image89
    Paragliderposted 8 years ago

My Profile page PR disappeared some months ago and has never come back. It used to be PR3 then one day it vanished - never been seen since! Lots of my individual hub have PRs of 2 to 4, so I don't see why the profile page should have crashed. Any theories gratefully received!

3. guidebaba profile image60
    guidebabaposted 8 years ago

Thank you SunSeven. My Website and Blog are at the Top. I am getting such Huge Traffic that the Bandwidth is not enough. I will have to get the Bandwidth increased...and your LoveLinks are working...Thank you...Anatomu is also working fine. My Blog Ranks 806 at the moment on Anatomu. I will try to improve it.

4. HiddenCrimson profile image60
    HiddenCrimsonposted 8 years ago

How can I check the pagerank of my individual hubs? Is this possible?

SunSevenposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Installing the google tool bar will be the easiest way. If you don't want to do that enter the url of your pages here http://www.prchecker.info/check_page_rank.php
      best regards

5. CarpetDiem profile image77
    CarpetDiemposted 8 years ago

Hi SunSeven, I see your profile is PR4. Congrats! I have no PR yet...  sad   Maybe soon....

SunSevenposted 8 years ago in reply to this

It was PR4 even before the update smile

6. HiddenCrimson profile image60
    HiddenCrimsonposted 8 years ago

Thanks for the help.

7. New Day profile image82
    New Dayposted 8 years ago

I'm pretty happy that one of my hubs is already at PR4!  Thanks for letting us know about the update.  smile

working