jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (14 posts)

4th Amazon Sale Less Than 1 Month

1. txgal profile image74
    txgalposted 5 years ago

I've been on hub pages for over 18 months. Didn't actively keep up with it until last month again. I started using my Amazon affiliate id 3 weeks ago and now have made 4 sales. My conversion for this month is 44.44%. Yippee!!

1. 0
      larry coteposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi txgal, I have an Amazon account posted to my HP too but I don't have any ads attacted to my page. Can you tell me why this is? Appreciate any help you can offer.

1. prairieprincess profile image95
        prairieprincessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Larry, you have to put in an "amazon" capsule, which is in the same format as a text capsule, or a photo capsule. In this capsule, you will have a choice of either picking specific products or using keywords to let Amazon pick for you.

2. Andrew0208 profile image60
      Andrew0208posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations! I'm presently digging to uncover healthy strategies to bringing in more sales on Amazon affiliate products showcased. Imagine that I've only made one sale of 0.40cents since 3 years on HubPages. I'm fully out to learn and to do well on it with time. Interestingly, Adsense earnings have continued to be quite impressive.

2. CASE1WORKER profile image86
    CASE1WORKERposted 5 years ago

well done! i  got my first sale last month and already have 7 sales this month- it just seems to get on a roll and people start not only clicking, but buying

1. txgal profile image74
      txgalposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Congrats on your sale, too.

3. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Good job!

It means more to come. smile big_smile

1. txgal profile image74
      txgalposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you. Gives me hope because I found that hub that is doing well for me.

4. JD Barlow profile image60
    JD Barlowposted 5 years ago

Great job!

1. toknowinfo profile image91
      toknowinfoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Good things come to those who wait! Keep up the good work.

5. andyoz profile image84
    andyozposted 5 years ago

Very well done, I had over 500 clicks before my first sale, now they seem to be pouring in!  After 1 in January I have already had 6 in Feb.  Yay

6. jagandelight profile image88
    jagandelightposted 5 years ago

I am happy for you, wish you all the best.

I haven't had one as yet, I don't think its set up right, but i can't find the problem.

7. bobbyboy152 profile image61
    bobbyboy152posted 5 years ago

congrats to everyone on their success, persistance pays. You just gott akeep working and it will happen, never give up.

8. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 5 years ago

Congratulations! Glad that your Amazon sales have started rolling in!