jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Not new...not aged..just nicely seasoned

1. mypleasurefantasy profile image82
    mypleasurefantasyposted 6 years ago

I would very much love for my hubs and profile to be critiqued, critisized, shredded, and complimented (if warranted). I would love to know where I suck, where I'm good, and how to overall improve. I'm in it because I love to blurb random verbage and have fun while doing it.

Fair game--open to anyone--I'M EXCITED!!

1. WryLilt profile image86
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You can post links in this forum - maybe post a link or two to particular hubs you'd like critiqued?

2. mypleasurefantasy profile image82
    mypleasurefantasyposted 6 years ago
    1. profile image0
      WildIrisposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi, I liked you Hub on paying off debt. I left a comment several days ago, so I looked at the other Hub on SEO.

I like the conversational tone. I like that you anticipate your reader's questions.

I would refrain from saying "retarded amounts of money" and how much they sucked. I want to take you seriously, I know it's accepted slang but not polished writing.

Why not bold SEO Powersuite, add a link and highlight the tools in a way that isn't too distracting to the reader but catches the reader who is scanning the Hub?( I'm referring to the section before you talk about each tool individually.)

Maybe clean up the conclusion a bit.

I'm sure more seasoned Hubbers will have more constructive criticism, but these are my 2 cents.

Iris

1. mypleasurefantasy profile image82
        mypleasurefantasyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for that honest critique Iris. I will play some more with the tools and figure out how to do some of what you mentioned.

working