jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

More traffic generate more adsense revenue?

1. aphrahman profile image59
    aphrahmanposted 5 years ago

I would like to know, does more traffics generate more adsense revenue? Are you sure? Pleas reply.

1. 60
      azlocksmithposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Traffic quality also matters. If you get loads of traffic that just bounces off, then it may even harm ur ranking on search engines.

2. darkside profile image83
    darksideposted 5 years ago

An increase in quality traffic usually does mean an increase in revenue.

And a decrease in quality traffic will also mean less revenue.

3. 0
    TopUniverseposted 5 years ago

I agree with darkside. Generally more traffic means more clicks and more quality traffic means more revenue.

4. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 5 years ago

I agree to darkside but partially. Though generally rise in traffic should mean more clicks but it is not always true. My February traffic has increased by 20-30% compared to January the revenue and clicks have almost dried up. I hope its a temporary phase.

5. aphrahman profile image59

Hi Friends,

Thanks for your reply, I too agree it partially with providing example as below;

For example: 200 pages impressions gives few cents or less than 1 dollar for very few clicks or no click with no revenue, and, around 80 page impressions (less one compare to 200) gives around 1 dollar or more with fortune clicks from unique and genuine visitors.

It is depend on online visitors' choice on our article selection via search and traffic that lead to click ads.

Also, possible that more traffic means more chances for clicks and revenue too.

All the best for all smile

6. visitmaniac profile image61
    visitmaniacposted 5 years ago

Its a combo of things

1. The topic your hub is about some keywords based in stocks and forex and pay you upwards of $20 + per click!

2. Amount of traffic only plays a factor if its banners displaying on a CPM basis which Google adsesne does provide.

7. prettydarkhorse profile image64
    prettydarkhorseposted 5 years ago

it is more likely that per 1000 page views average earning is 3.5 to 5 USD, but this is no guarantee it can be lower or higher based on the price of the keyword

amount of click is dependent on the bid for the keyword in that specific day/time

8. 2uesday profile image89
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

As far as I know, where the traffic comes from also can influence the amount of revenue it will generate. I mean by this some traffic sources are more likely to respond to the ads. than others.

9. aphrahman profile image59

Dear All Friends,

Thanks for your valuable reply. Special thanks to "visitmaniac" for special suggestion. All the best to all for more $$$.