jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

As soon as I'm done laughing, I'm going to need info on changing ads

1. MelissaBarrett profile image59
    MelissaBarrettposted 6 years ago

In a recent hub about keeping toddlers dressed, I mentioned pajamas.  Now I have a half-naked woman in a red nighty splashed in the first large adspace...  While that might possibly LEAD to children, I don't think it's appropriate in a article about toddlers.  Any way I can turn that specific ad off for that specific page?

2. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 6 years ago

I don't have any advice for you, but that's pretty funny!

3. mypleasurefantasy profile image86
    mypleasurefantasyposted 6 years ago

That is pretty funny, but I can understand your frustration. I do know you can prevent certain adds from showing on your Hub..and I believe it's through your profile--more detailed information to come when I refind it--BUT you can also reword that one specific word to night clothes or night pants or something that sounds a whole lot better than what I just said; and see if that works in your benefit smile Good luck

4. Fiction Teller profile image61
    Fiction Tellerposted 6 years ago

You can block specific advertisers' URLs in the competitive ad filter.  Check out the "Allow and Block Ads" section of the new AdSense interface.  Also, the AdSense Help pages contain information on how you can get the destination URL of an AdSense ad on your page without clicking on it.

1. mypleasurefantasy profile image86
      mypleasurefantasyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for that Fiction...I was about to post that and you beat me to it. smile

1. MelissaBarrett profile image59
        MelissaBarrettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks guys for the rapid answers

working