My hub started at 51 but is decreasing...

1. 60
    seedyukposted 5 years ago

Hi, I created a 'Best Zombie Movie' list and put a lot fo work into choosing the right movies and writing good content, 1300 words on them all but for some reason, unlike my other hubs, it is decreasing in score rather than increasing. I know people who would be hopping hubs probably would have no interest in mine but that wouldn't be a reason to vote down right? Forgive me for being paranoid but is it possible that rivals in this niche could be voting me down unfairly or is it just the wonders of hubpages' algorithm? Sorry if it's such a noob question I am just annoyed that this is the hub I put the most work into and was most passionate about and I would have expected the best results from it.

1. 0
      Sophia Angeliqueposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Most hubs start going down immediately after they've been published. It will come up again. Just give it a few days. And, yes, it is just the HP algorythm.

Their algorthym, as far as I can make out, is dependent on the amoutn of money the hub will generate. Hubs that will put up for finance ads, for instance, will get a higher rating... Hubs that speak about zombies aren't going to particularly draw well paying ads, so it gets a lower rating.

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 5 years ago

What you are seeing is perfectly normal.  Hubs can take about a week to find their score range.