jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

How can I see which hubs are making money?

1. Kathryn S profile image60
    Kathryn Sposted 6 years ago

I was just wondering if there was any way to see which hubs are making money.  For instance, if I were to make $5, could I see which hubs are making it like you can see in adsense?

1. kerryg profile image87
      kerrygposted 6 years ago in reply to this

There's no way to see on HubPages itself, but you can use reports from the inidividual ad and affiliate programs to get some info about it.

You can add individual hubs as Adsense URL channels to see which ones are getting clicks, or connect your Adsense account to your Analytics account.

On ebay, you can do the Transaction Download to get a report that will display which hubs are getting the most clicks and purchases.

For Amazon, I'm not sure, but you can sometimes get a general idea based on what gets sold.

1. brakel2 profile image86
        brakel2posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I sold two books recently, and I know which hub those books were on, so that does give information about Amazon.

2. Kathryn S profile image60
        Kathryn Sposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I will see if I can figure it out in adsense then.  Thanks for your help!

2. brakel2 profile image86
      brakel2posted 6 years ago in reply to this

There is no area in Hubpages that posts that information. Do you mean all hubs or just your own hubs? Some hubs have surveys to see how much money people make.

1. Kathryn S profile image60
        Kathryn Sposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Just my hubs

working