jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Kindle

1. kittythedreamer profile image95
    kittythedreamerposted 5 years ago

I had a friend/reader recently ask me how she could get my hubs on kindle...I didn't think there was a way...does anyone know of an easy way for her to access my hubs on kindle or would I have to save them in a PDF form and upload them to her kindle? Thanks!

1. Shelby Keller profile image60
      Shelby Kellerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I believe that the only way to get them on a Kindle is to upload them in PDF format.  If she has the version that has 3G access, she can view the HubPages site from her Kindle's web browser.

2. Mike's Corner profile image87
      Mike's Cornerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Another option is to use Kindle Publishing for blogs and then your frined (and anyone else) can subscribe to your blog on their Kindle -- you can publish each HP post on your Kindle blog account and as soon as you publish it will be sent wirelessly to your friend's Kindle if she has subscribed to your blog. You can even charge for the subscription if you want, but only if you think your friend will pay it smile

https://kindlepublishing.amazon.com/gp/ … Fdashboard

1. kittythedreamer profile image95
        kittythedreamerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Awesome! Thanks for the suggestion, Mike! I don't think I'm going to charge her though...she is after all, a friend. smile  Have a great weekend!

2. darkside profile image80
    darksideposted 5 years ago

Hubs can easily be viewed on a Kindle via the browser.

working