Blackberry Torch or iPhone 4?

1. Beth100 profile image82
    Beth100posted 5 years ago

Which would you choose and why??

2. Moon Willow Lake profile image79
    Moon Willow Lakeposted 5 years ago

Well, I've actually never had either, but I'll pretend as though I had only those 2 to choose from and that no others existed for a moment.

So, first I would consider how I've never liked the thought of Blackberry's for some reason. That said, I would possibly consider a touch screen model and that would make it more likeable.

Then, I would consider how I LOVE the idea of the iPhone, but am way too concerned with all the signal issues that the antenna in addition to AT&T has had. That information comes not only from news media, but also from a store that sells them along with several other company cell phones. That store also talks about how expensive AT&T is over other providers.

Now, that said, I hear Verizon is about to come out with the iPhone. Though I had signal issues with Verizon in the past, I think it would probably have better reception than AT&T provided the iPhone really has corrected their antenna issue.

So weighing everything here while still pretending there were no other phones on the planet to choose from, I think I'd risk the iPhone. The reason is because everywhere I go, I hear how there's an iPhone app for it (whatever it is).

So, there you go, the popularity of the iPhone's apps has won me over in this play-along scenario. : )

3. howtosoftmod11 profile image62
    howtosoftmod11posted 5 years ago

It really depends what you like on your phone.

iphone has more apps to choose from

blackberry has bbm