jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

How to know for which keyword traffic is comming

1. daniel steve profile image61
    daniel steveposted 5 years ago

I have few hubs and yesterday when i checked my account i found that there were some searches from Google. This is the first time i am getting traffic from Google. Now i wanna know what were the search terms used for my hub traffic. Can anyone help?

1. jpwriter profile image78
      jpwriterposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Your hub stats might show keywords but if you really want to get inside your hubs then you need to use Google Analytics.  You can sign up for it if you are not already.  Click on 'my account' and you'll find some instructions there about how to get an Analytics account and add your number in.

Sometimes it's confusing.  I don't know if you're new at writing online to make money or just to HP so I wont go into too much more detail.

If you want to know exactly why and how you are making money on Hubpages (or any other site) dive into Analytics data.  This article about using Analytics to improve SEO should help.  You'll see what backlinks are working and more.

You can use the info to build new hubs and learn how to get ranked higher in search, etc.  Traffic from Google is GOOD thing!  It is what you want because Google=views and views=earnings.

2. 0
      ssaulposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Above each of your hubs, has stats, click on that and you should be able to see the keywords used to find your hubs!

2. darkside profile image83
    darksideposted 5 years ago

There is a tab in your hub stats that shows keywords.