jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Joined 12 days ago, have written 11 hubs so far...

1. essiheart profile image79
    essiheartposted 5 years ago

I would love to hear feedback from any veteran hubbers (or anyone over 12 days, really).

Let me know if I am doing anything wrong, or just boring smile

Thanks in advance.

2. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

Welcome to HP; it is a great place to write and I hope you enjoy yourself here.

It would be best to post a link (this is the only forum where you may do that) to one or two hubs you would like people to critique.

Nevertheless, I took a look at your hub on tattoos with the following observations:

It is too short.  You should have more good, solid information here.  Hubs should be at least around 500 words, and personally I find even that to be rather short for an informational type of hub.

It is, to me, written in a blog style giving your opinion only with no real information for the reader.  Visitors come looking for information, but you have given them very little, saying instead "I think" and "I haven't researched it but". 

With a longer hub you could add some more photos or videos; these help considerably.  You could also break it up into several text capsules, getting more ads shown.

3. essiheart profile image79

Alright, thank you. To be honest I still wasn't sure if HubPages was strictly informational or if you could include blog-like posts as well.

4. essiheart profile image79